Online Participation Form
Please include all relevant information in your message. See questions below.
Required fields are marked *.
Please consider the following in your message.
Are you …
- an author
- an editor
- a publishing company
- a national language commission
- an NGO working in national language literacy
- a national language literacy agent
- an archivist
- a linguist/national language specialist
- a community/rural radio employee
If any of the following apply to you, please address in your message to ALMA.
- I want to have one of my/our works displayed in its entirety or partially on the ALMA website.
If yes, please provide the title of the work, publisher, language, date of publication, number of pages to be displayed.
- For this subscription, the author is the sole proprietor of the copyright for a document displayed on the ALMA website. However I understand that I must sign a form authorising WARA/ALMA to reproduce my/our document digitally and distribute it via the internet for educational, academic and cultural purposes, but not for commercial or lucrative distribution, and I agree to this.
- As an author I would like my photograph that I will provide also to be included in this my subscription to ALMA.
- As an author I would like my resumé and a list of my other publications also to be included in this my subscription to ALMA.
- As head or representative of a publishing company, I would like our list of publications to be included in this our subscription to ALMA.
- As head or representative of a publishing company, I would like for the URL of our website only to be included and presented on the ALMA website and not our list of publications.
If yes, what is your URL?
- I have access to a national language bibliography that I would like to contribute for inclusion in the ALMA website, and will send it electronically or by mail to the WARA address. Please indicate which.
- I work in a national language commission or other organization involved in research on/documentation of the following languages. Please indicate which. We would like to have our organization represented on the ALMA website, and will send a description of the organization, contact information, e-mail addresses, and any relevant bibliographic material electronicallyor by mail to the WARA address. Please indicate which method.
- Our print archive contains significant holdings documenting African languages and are interested in contributing bibliographic materials to the ALMA website.
- Our audio/video archive contains substantial recorded material that could be developed into print documentation for literature and literacy purposes. We are interested in pursing this possibility through collaboration with ALMA.
- I have access to African language materials that I would like to publish/publicize/distribute via the internet and am interested in collaboration with ALMA in this regard.